Procedure and documentation of NBFC company registration in Noida or greater Noida is different from private limited company registration as RBI govern the NBFC Company formation in Noida and whole India in addition with Ministry of corporate Affairs. Before NBFC Company incorporation in Noida or greater Noida be sure new owned fund must be available with proposed director and such amount need to invest in company. NBFC company registration consultants in Noida or Greater Noida also ensure the source of income of fund required for new owned fund.
- Get Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Get DIN by filing Form DIR-3
- Apply for name approval in Form INC-1 by giving affidavit by each director that we fulfill and compliance of RBI before commencement of Business.
- Get ready documents in the format prescribed INC-9, INC-8, INC-10, Declaration from first director, DIR-2, lease deed, utility bill along with NOC from land lord and rent receipt
- Make ready MOA & AOA in prescribed
- Register DSC in MCA portal for DIN
- Fill Form INC-7, INC-22 and DIR-12 with required attachment
- Upload INC-7 then DIR-12 and final INC-22
- After proper verification MCA officers will grant COI
- Get Certificate of Incorporation
- Apply PAN on the basis of COI
- Apply for NBFC registration with RBI in terms of Section 45-IA of the RBI Act, 1934 for related category such as for Loan Finance Company or as Assets Finance Company etc.
- Deposit NOF (i.e. Net owned fund) in company’s bank account before applying form with RBI.
Documents Required for NBFC or Micro Finance Company Registration in Noida.
- PAN copy of proposed director
- Voter id or Aadhaar or Passport of proposed director
- Latest Bank Statement or Mobile Bill or Electricity bill of proposed director
- Color photograph four of each director
- Electricity bill for company registered office duly attested by owner